Those of you who know us (and/or have been reading this blog more than a couple months), know that my husband and I are big zoo nuts. We'll find any excuse to go to the zoo, including (but not limited to):
- It's Boxing Day so admission is free.
- It's winter, so it's totally not crowded.
- It's summer, so the weather's nice.
- One of us has recently purchased a new camera.
- We are entertaining our Scottish friends for the day.
Today we used excuse #5 and picked Carol and Derek up at their hotel for a day of zooriffic fun. Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure: